HAWAII OCEAN PROJECT
Lanai Dolphin Snorkel Tour Departing Lahaina Maui
Lanai Snorkel And Dolphin Tour
Discover Lanai’s amazing reef! Lanai is pristine, full of life, and we might see dolphins and turtles on one of our two stops! This is a must do on Maui.
Plus taxes, fees and fuel surcharge (Ages 13+)
Plus taxes, fees and fuel surcharge
Lanai Snorkel & Dolphin Tour
- Snorkel off the coast of Lanai, plus one bonus location chosen for optimum viewing.
- Our vessel for the trip, the Kaualana, is a spacious 70-foot double-decker.
- Continental breakfast and a hot barbecue lunch, with unlimited soda and island juices.
- Conveniently departs out of Lahaina, the closest port to Lanai. Spend more time in the water, and less on the road.
- All snorkel gear and flotation devices are provided at no cost. Wetsuits are available to rent.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION:||Lahaina Harbor, North End, Main Booth|
|CHECK IN TIME:||6:30 a.m.|
|DEPARTURE TIME:||7:00 a.m.|
|LENGTH OF TRIP:||The boat returns at approximately 1:00 p.m.|
Lahaina Harbor, North End, Main Booth
|CHECK IN TIME|
|LENGTH OF TRIP|
Approximately 2 hours
4-6 Hours (Approx.)
Monday – Saturday
4-6 Hours (Approx.)
Monday – Saturday
7 Days a Week
Dolphin watch and Snorkeling off Lanai Coastline (weather permitting)
Water Slide, Boogie Boards, Snorkel Equipment & Instruction all included
Check-in at the main loading dock of Lahaina Harbor, located across from the Pioneer Inn. Due to traffic and parking, please allow enough driving time. Coming from South Maui allow 1.5 hours, and from West Maui allow 30 minutes.
Come aboard our 70′ double decker catamaran vessel the Kaulana of Maui, where we sail you, from Lahaina Harbor to Lanai. Our two-story vessel is ideal for watching the sun come up, as the rosy pink highlights the beautiful West Maui Mountains. Along the way, enjoy a continental breakfast, before we anchor off the coast of Lanai’s shores, where you will be snorkeling in one of the best spots in all of Hawaii.
Gear Up and Get In!
Gear up, and get in! (Oh — don’t forget to try out the slide from the upper-deck to the water!) From snorkel, masks and flippers to noodles and boogie boards, all of your equipment is included. However, you are more than welcome to bring your own gear, if you prefer it. For anyone who wants instructions on how to snorkel, our friendly and knowledgeable crew will be happy to assist! Have fun, as you see plentiful fish, eels, and vibrant coral.
After Lanai, as we head to a second location, for more snorkeling, you’ll be served a delicious BBQ lunch with unlimited water and soda.
Second stop, Coral Gardens or Turtle Town! Although, due to weather, the second stop is at the captain’s discretion, we love to take you where the turtles are. Upon completion of the second snorkel you can sit back, relax and enjoy the ride to Lahaina Harbor.
Return to the Harbor
Return to the Harbor, and enjoy the rest of your day! We’re always happy to give advice, if you have any questions about enjoying the Historic Lahaina Town, surrounding the Harbor. Remember to share your photos and videos on social media and tag us Facebook, Twitter (@hioceanproject) and Instagram (@hawaiioceanproject)!
|Continental Breakfast with Muffins||Fruit|
|Continental Breakfast with Muffins|
|Veggie Burgers||Chicken Breasts|
Ask our friendly crew about our HOP on board gift shop!
Continental Breakfast -Assorted Muffins, Tropical Fruit, Coffee and Juices BBQ
Buffet Style Lunch -Burgers, Veggie Burgers, Hot dogs, Chicken Breast with all the extras, Potato and Macaroni Salad, Chips & Cookies
Unlimited waters, sodas and juice
Flotation Devices (Including Life Jackets, Belts, Noodles, Boogie Boards)
Marine Life (Usually, Dolphins, Fish, & Turtles)
Two Stops (At Captain’s Discretion)
Easy to Walk Up Steps
- The Kaulana is a large, stable boat. Smaller boats often rock and roll causing seasickness.
- We don’t serve a pre-made boxed lunch. You can watch us barbecue the chicken and burgers. There are few things better than a freshly cooked burger while watching dolphins swim past the boat.
- The Kaualana is equipped with restrooms! It may not seem like a big deal, but many tour boats on Maui are not equipped with restrooms.
SAVE MONEY! BOOK A COMBO!
WANT TO EXPLORE AND SEE PRICING ALL OUR TRIPS?