Upcoming Whale Watch Season in Hawaii
Whale season is quickly approaching, have you booked your adventure yet? Tourists are not the only ones that love the warm tropical waters surrounding Maui. Each year, from December to May, the humpback whales migrate to the Hawaiian Islands for a number of reasons. Here are a few reasons to book your Maui whale watch tour with Hawaii Ocean Project:
- Hawaii Ocean Project has been an avid supporter of whale research and education since 1988.
- During the tour our captain and crew will conduct expert whale narration and have the ability to answer any questions that arise about the sea life observed.
- HOP’s two-hour Maui whale watching tours are both educational and informative, for the entire family to enjoy.
- Our boats present 360-degree views with an enclosed main cabin and upper observation deck, offering spectacular sightseeing and photo opportunities.
- HOP offers daily tours with four different departure times. Whether you are an early bird or like to sleep in, we want to ensure your opportunity to see these majestic mammals while on your Maui vacation.
- We guarantee whale sightings on every tour. If no whales are spotted during your tour, you can go again for free!
If you are planning to be on Maui between December and May, be sure to book your whale watch tour with Hawaii Ocean Project today. Our crew looks forward to providing you with a memorable voyage during your vacation.