So you’ve experienced our adventurous Molokini snorkel outing, or elegant Maui dinner cruise, or perhaps our Molokai tour. Hopefully you’ve snapped some fantastic pictures to commemorate your exciting vacation experience with us. But have you taken home a keepsake souvenir to remind you of the time you spent adventuring with us on Maui?
In case you’re thinking this blog sounds like advertising, we want you to know that 100% of our retail profits go directly to a few carefully selected marine scientists whose research is invaluable. Their findings help to keep policymakers informed, the public educated, and our marine ecosystem protected.
Our support for these scientists is strong, and that’s why we enthusiastically encourage our guests to take home one of our souvenirs. That way, you get to bring a little part of your experience home in the form of something you like, while our researchers get to continue making new discoveries for the benefit of our collective future.
Our merchandise can be purchased not only on any one of our vessels, but also at our loading dock at the scenic Lahaina Harbor. Interested? Here’s a list of the items we are offering at this time. Of course, the list is subject to change in the future.
- HOP T-shirt (red, blue, black)
- HOP long sleeved T-shirt (red, blue, black)
- HOP child T-shirt (red, blue)
- “Got Tail?” Women’s tank top (white)
- HOP hooded sweatshirt (grey)
- Trucker hat (red, blue)
- Koolie tie (white)
- HOP canvas tote bag (red turtles or blue whale tail)
- Hawaii’s Humpbacks: Unveiling the Mysteries by Jim Darling (with photos by Flip Nicklin)
- 20 oz BPA-free stainless steel water bottle (red)
- Koozy (red or blue)
- Bumper stickers (Life’s a Breach or I ♥ Research)
We hope that we’ll see you out on an excursion with us soon, and that you’ll opt to bring home one of these keepsakes to commemorate your vacation and help support marine research. If you need any assistance planning or booking your excursion with us, you’ll find our contact information at the bottom of the page. Mahalo!