With a whole fleet of large luxury cruisers, Hawaii Ocean Project is able to offer a variety of boat tours for our guests. Here is a little information about the vessels in our fleet:
- Prince Kuhio – This 92 foot motor yacht was designed to accommodate 150 passengers. Its main cabin is fully air-conditioned, with a large upper sun deck to experience unobstructed views of the Pacific Ocean and coastline.
- Kaulana Maui – This vessel is currently used for our Maui whale watch tour. This vessel is a 70-foot double deck catamaran, incredibly stable, and holds up to 130 guests.
- Molokai Princess – This 100-foot yacht is used for our Maui to Molokai boat tours. The Molokai Princess is one of the fastest, large ships on Maui and the primary vessel used for the ferry between the islands of Maui and Molokai.
- Island Princess – This vessel is currently operated for the Lanai Snorkeling boat tour. This 65-foot yacht offers seating for up to 149 passengers, on the open-air upper deck or the air-conditioned main cabin.
- Maui Princess – This vessel is currently utilized for our Sunset Dinner Cruise. It is Maui’s largest and most stable 120-foot luxury yacht, designed for passenger comfort. This vessel has it all; an air-conditioned main cabin, spacious open-air observation deck, cocktail lounge and snack bar.
While aboard our vessels, we are confident that you will be impressed – as comfort and safety is a top priority. Now, all you have to do is decide which ocean adventure you are going to book while on your Maui vacation.